The ten week programme begins Tuesday 28th April running for 10 weeks in total – on 28/4, 5/5, 12/5, 19/5 – no session on 26/5 due to half term. 2/6, 9/6, 16/6, 23/6, no session on 30/6 or 7/7. Restarts on 14/7
12.45 to 3.30 pm. Free crèche provided.
Circle of Security Parenting Group for mums and dads aged 25 and under.
Are you a parent with a child under 4?
Would you like to:-
- Better understand your child’s emotional world
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- Build a stronger and secure relationship with your child?
The Circle of Security Parenting group uses a series of DVD scenarios of ‘real’ parents, infants and toddlers. Through the use of the DVD clips, simple graphics, handouts and supportive discussion, parents can learn to increase their observations of their children’s needs, develop new insights and feel more confident to respond to their children.
TO BOOK ANY OF THE COURSES OR JUST HAVE A CHAT:
- Text or call Sarah Healy (01603) 252758 or 07551 150767; email: email@example.com – Call the main number on 01603 766994 if you have any queries.
We have a small bursary available to help with travel costs for anyone who wants to attend our Wednesday group or attend either of our parenting programmes. Please speak to a member of staff.
Keep up to date with activities and other courses on offer by following our Young Parents Facebook Page.