Our specialist advisors provide free, confidential information and advice about jobs, training and education opportunities, such as:
- Get help to navigate your work, training & education options
- Better off calculations to help you weigh up the financial impact of a potential job or a return to study/training
- Find out about benefits you could be entitled to if you’re on a low income
- Double check you’ve been treated fairly if furloughed or made redundant; we can support you to access employment law advice
- Where are the jobs right now? Get help to find them and apply
- In house specialist support around money, debt & housing available to help you stabilise while you look for work
- Perfect your interview technique including learning how to reduce stress to boost your performance
Where and when?
You can make an appointment or speak to a specialist adviser over the phone by calling our freephone number : 0800 0744454 or
For agencies and providers: Please download our new flyer which gives full details of how young people can access this important support service.