Our specialist advisors provide free, confidential information and advice about jobs, training and education opportunities, such as:
- Getting work or better work
- Getting onto training or back into education
- Education, benefits and funding
- Benefits and work
- Making applications and a good CV
- Preparing for interviews
Where and when?
Come to our drop-in centres in Norwich or Great Yarmouth; there’s no need to make an appointment and there are free phones, computers, internet access and tea and coffee. The Norwich drop-in is open from 1.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday and Great Yarmouth is open 1.30-5.30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
We also run two specialist sessions, focusing on employment, education, training and skills:
- In Norwich we have our UP! session every Wednesday from 1.30-3.30pm where we focus on jobs, training and education. You can just drop in. No need to make an appointment.
- In Great Yarmouth Centre we have our Skills for Life Group where you can learn about interviewing skills and build your confidence. Contact Mel for more information.