Each district of Norfolk has a Youth Advisory Board (YAB) made up of young people who help make decisions about services and support for young people. Each YAB has a number of Youth Action Groups (YAGs) created by and run by young people with MAP’s support. YAGs focus on specific activities and issues that relate to the priorities raised by the YABs. To get involved in a YAG in your area, get in touch with the following people at MAP or follow their Facebook pages.
- Norwich – contact Jess or see the Norwich YAB Facebook page
- Great Yarmouth – contact Mel or see the Great Yarmouth YAB Facebook page
- North Norfolk – contact Colin
- West Norfolk – contact Bob
- Breckland – contact Colin
- Broadland – contact Emma
If you care about for example, the provision of youth services or public transport for young people or youth mental health, get in touch with the YAB in your area.