The Risebrow Centre, Chantry Road, Norwich, NR2 1RF
Tel: 01603 766994
Activities at The Risebrow Centre
- Our Drop-In Centre is open Monday to Friday from 1.30 to 5.30pm for young people to come for advice without having to make an appointment. Go to our Get help pages for more information about the ways we can help you.
- Counselling and therapeutic services: We offer counselling for young people age 11-25. Look at our Mental health and wellbeing page to find out how to get counselling at MAP.
- Up! runs on Wednesday afternoons from 1.30-3.30pm for young people who are looking for advice and guidance about education, careers and volunteering.
- Young Parents Drop-In: Wednesdays 1.30 to 5.30pm. One-to-one advice and support all afternoon; free refreshments. a different activity each week between 2 and 3 pm: Stay & Play for those bringing their children, or Make and Take for those that don’t. Takes place downstairs in MAP’s main building in Norwich, providing a safe space for children to play.
- MAP Active: Mondays 4-6pm: MAP Active is an open and welcoming drop-in group for 11-18 year olds only. It is supported by two trained and experienced youth workers who plan activities and focussed sessions.
- MAP Social is a small, friendly group for 18 – 25 year olds who have used MAP’s Advice Service. Meet alternate Tuesdays (check dates with MAP Reception) from 3pm to 5.30pm. Recent activities have included: crafts, watching a film, going for a meal, ice skating, cooking, guest speakers.