Working for MAP means living MAP’s values every day. It’s important to us that we demonstrate these same values to each other as well as to young people.The young people we work with are at the centre of every decision we make. We recruit staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds with different experiences to make sure we offer the best service possible.
Our staff and volunteers are given support, freedom and flexibility so they can work in a way that’s best for young people. Regular feedback and our training and development processes help us continually improve in the work we do now, prepare for work we’ll do in the future, adapt to the changing needs of young people and maintain our high level of professionalism and expertise.
It’s these things that make MAP a unique place to work.
We offer our employees:
- a competitive salary
- generous pension contributions
- excellent on-going training and development opportunities
- support from an established and reputable team, including regular line management and supervision
- flexible working
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time posts)
- access to benefits including child care vouchers and cycle to work scheme
We offer our volunteers excellent opportunities to gain experience, knowledge and skills, working with young people in the charitable sector.
Jobs at MAP Employment Vacancy at MAP